* On Being Cool
- Very current and appropriate reading now that the US has its first African-American president, who appears to be the epitome of cool.
* The Making of The Complete Bitches Brew Sessions
- Article on the technical side of the making of 1998 boxed set, with interviews with Teo Macero, Bob Belden, and engineer Mark Wilder.
* The Making of In A Silent Way and Bitches Brew
- Article on the making of the two albums recorded in 1969, featuring interviews with Joe Zawinul, Herbie Hancock, Chick Corea, Dave Holland, Jack DeJohnette, Teo Macero, and others.
* Miles at the Isle of Wight, 1970
- Description and photographs of the spectacular Miles Electric: A Different Kind of Blue DVD.
* The Jack Johnson sessions
- Article on the 1970 sessions that resulted in A Tribute To Jack Johnson (1971) and the 5-CD boxed set The Complete Jack Johnson Sessions (2003). To come: interviews with many of the musicians.
* The Cellar Door Concerts
- Article on the 1970 live concerts that resulted in Live-Evil (1971) and the 6-CD boxed set The Cellar Door Sessions 1970 (2005).
* Miles Into The Future
- Interview with Bill Laswell on the making of the Panthalassa album.
(Published in 1998 by Sound on Sound. Links to the magazine's web site.)
~ Miles's 1983-91 keyboard players
- To come: Article on the relationships between Miles and the many keyboard players in his last decade, including interviews with Adam Holzman, Robert Irving III, Jason Miles, Marcus Miller, Deron Johnson, and Kei Akagi.
~ The Making of Tutu
- To come: Article on the making of Miles's classic 1986 album, featuring interviews with Marcus Miller, Tommy LiPuma, Jason Miles, Adam Holzman and others.
* The Last WordTrack Listing
- At last, publication of the banned liner notes for the ill-fated 6-CD Warner set.